The world’s most famous beverages are tea and coffee. Both refreshing drinks have different benefits. Most people drink both these popular beverages in their life. You can begin your day with a cup of coffee or tea. They also keep you awake during the evening time. People prepare these beverages in different ways.
Now various types of gadgets are available through which you can prepare tea or coffee better. A coffee and tea press is a popular gadget to prepare these beverages. Keep reading to know more information about it:
What Is A Coffee Tea Press?
A french press is a device through which you can brew your fresh coffee. The good thing is that you can use this to brew tea as well. You can use a French press at your home to prepare coffee or tea like a cafe. Brewing coffee or tea through a French press is not an easy task. You should know the proper rules otherwise, you can ruin your drink.
In this manual brewing process, you have to weigh your ingredients, grind the coffee or tea, pour in the water, brew, and press the plunger. Brewed french press tea or coffee tastes best.
How To Choose The Best Tea Coffee Press?
You will get different types of the french press in the market. Before picking up this coffee equipment, you have to take care of some things. You can discover french press made from plastic, steel, or glass. You can use glass or stainless steel french press. These french presses are better than the ones made from cheap plastic.
You have to select the correct size of french press for yourself. If you make a coffee for yourself only, a small size french press is good for you. If you want to produce many cups of coffee in a day, then a large size of a french press is suitable for you. Do not forget to choose a high-quality brand of french press like Yama coffee.
What Is The Correct Process To Use Tea Coffee Press?
People have been using a french press to brew coffee for a long time. But, this device is not just for making coffee as you can also use it for brewing tea. Make sure to clean a french press properly for making tea as stubborn coffee oils are present. Below, you can check both processes for brewing coffee and tea:
Brewing Coffee With French Press
- First, you need to grind your coffee beans. You can use a coffee grinder to grind beans in the correct size.
- Now, you have heat water and make sure to use it correctly. It will be better if you use two tablespoons of coffee grounds for every six ounces of water.
- Now, you have to pour in the coffee grounds and water in the french press. Then push the plunger down just below the top of the waterline.
- Leave it steep for around 4 minutes. Now, you can push the plunger down and pour yourself a fresh hot cup of coffee.
Brewing Tea With French Press
- Make sure to clean your french press to prepare tea. Also, monitor your water temperature.
- Warm water on the stove and stop until it gets to 180 degrees.
- Use 2.5g of tea leaves that is equal to 1-2 teaspoons.
- Now, you have to pour the leaves into the french press, then add 8 ounces of hot water to it.
- Steep the tea leaves for 2 minutes and, after that, press the plunger. Now, you can enjoy your tea.